Thanksgiving Service & Prize-giving Dinner
Thursday October 6 2016 by Katherine
Join us on Friday 4 November for our annual Thanksgiving Service , followed by an evening of fine dining and celebration with family and friends, as we toast the year behind us and the year ahead.
THANKSGIVING HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE
- Time: 5.45pm
- Venue: St Mark's Chapel, 15 Blackall Street BARTON ACT 2600
- Parking: Free parking available at the premises
PRIZE NIGHT COMMUNITY DINNER
- Time: 7.00pm for 7.15pm start
- Venue: Wellington Rood, Rydges Capital Hill Hotel, Cnr Canberra Avenue & National Circuit, FORREST (See map)
- Parking: Free parking available in hotel basement level with lift access.
- Cost: $62 per person for a 2-course dinner with free Welcome drink
A favour of your reply is requested by Tuesday 25 October.
Email or call St Mark's reception on 02 6272 6252 for further enquiries, or to make your payment over the phone by credit card.
Please remember to tell us your dietary requirements, should you have any.