Several of Australia’s leading preachers reflect on the art and theology of preaching in Australia. Contributors include Mike Raiter, Christine Redwood, Simon Manchester, Tim MacBride, and Ockert Meyer.
List of topics and authors
- The agnostic preacher: The preacher, the people, and the sermon — Mike Raiter
- From “the winter of despair” to the “spring of hope”: Preaching in Australia today — Simon Manchester
- The preacher as tour guide: Becoming better curators of the biblical text — Tim MacBride
- An urgent call to ditch the manuscript — Marc Rader
- Swallowing fire: On divine speech and presence in preaching — Ockert Meyer
- How can I preach in a postcolonial context like Australia? — Christine Redwood
- “The Australian Billy Graham”? Learning from the theological and rhetorical art of preacher-evangelist Canon John C. Chapman — Baden Stace
- Book review: Who is this Vernon Cornish?
READ THE EXTRACT.
Ebook Purchase Process:
- Once you have successfully purchased this book through our shopping cart, a final a webpage will display a summary of your purchase with a link to download your ebook.
- You will also be sent an email with the link to download your ebook.
Conditions of your ebook sale:
- This ebook is in PDF format and is a protected document. You will not be able to print this PDF.