Australian theologians consider how Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Ethics speaks to contemporary Australian concerns; church and secular cooperation regarding intimate partner violence; and the role of the laity.
List of topics and authors
- Who is Jesus Christ for us today? — Thorwald Lorenzen
- The relevance of Bonhoeffer's "mandates" today: A timely reminder — John A. Moses
- What is the public value of Christianity for Australia today? — Peter Hooton
- The sacred, the secular and intimate partner violence: An unlikely partnership — Mary Manickham
- A "theology of the laity": Implications for renewal within the church — Jill Lovett
- Getting to know Burgmann: A personal reflection — Philip Dutton
Download an extract here.