How are those workplace conversations going?
Why do I feel so stressed about work?’ ‘Is life always going to feel this overwhelming and busy?’ ‘How can my faith help me cope with the demands of my workplace?’ If you’ve asked these kinds of questions before, you’re not alone. When it comes to our daily work, most of us are feeling the squeeze. We’re under pressure.
Join us for one night only, after work, as we consider how the Gospel helps us handle the pressures of work. From addressing our hearts to changing our daily work habits, we will provide hope for the working Christian who feels under pressure.
- Andrew Laird (author, Under Pressure)
- Lieutenant Colonel Carney Elias (Australian Defence Force)
- Rev’d Dr Andrew Cameron (Director, St Mark’s National Theological Centre)
This event is co-sponsored by St Mark’s National Theological Centre, FOCUS Military Ministry, and Life@Work — an initiative of City Bible Forum.
All tickets include dinner and dessert.
- Early Bird Discount (For groups over 3 people. Offer ends 6 August.): $17 per person
- Regular price: $20 per person.