Missed our Online Open Day? You can now listen to the hour-long recording of our Open Day, which features an introduction to St Mark’s courses and campus life, the courses offered at the School of Theology at Charles Sturt University, what distance education online is like, what students are saying about us, and more!
WATCH THE RECORDING OF OUR
Online Open Day
This recorded version of our Online Open Day gives you a good look at our teaching platform, Adobe Connect. This recording was saved using a smaller screen resolution (800 x 600) for a reduced file size; actual screen experience during class varies depending on your monitor specifications. The entire recording is 60 minutes long.
Missed our Online Open Day?
We’ve recorded the session so you can watch the Open Day where you want, whenever you want!
What was covered
- Introduction, by Dr Jeanette Mathews
- About St Mark’s National Theological Centre, by Director of St Mark’s Dr Andrew Cameron
- About CSU’s School of Theology, by Head of School Dr David Neville
- Distance Learning: how it all works, by Dr Jeanette Mathews
- What you’ll need to know before you start, by Dr Jeanette Mathews
- Student Life at St Mark’s, by current student Kelvin Harris
- Virtual Tour of Canberra Campus (St Mark’s National Theological Centre), by Dr Michael Gladwin
- Virtual Tour of St Mark’s National Memorial Library, by Library Manager Susan Phillips
- Our Faculty
- Auditing and Single Subject Study Options
- Questions and Answers