This issue of St Mark’s Review draws from across the theological disciplines to grapple with a diverse range of significant issues, including
- disability, the speed of modern life, and the legacy of Jean Vanier and L’Arche;
- a philosophical comparison of Christian notions of the sanctity of human life with competing utilitarian visions;
- blueprints for Christian witness and political engagement in a secularising twenty-first-century Australia;
- historical perspectives on colonial Christian and indigenous Australian encounters in nineteenth-century Victoria; and,
- from the field of biblical studies, new insights from studies of the Apocrypha.
The articles in this issue offer rich resources for critical reflection and engagement.
Ebook Purchase Process:
- Once you have successfully purchased this book through our shopping cart, a final a webpage will display a summary of your purchase with a link to download your ebook.
- You will also be sent an email with the link to download your ebook.
Conditions of your ebook sale:
- This ebook is in PDF format and is a protected document. You will not be able to print or copy text from this PDF. A print version of this journal is available in our store for purchase.
- Your download link will expire 28 days (4 weeks) after purchase. Please ensure you have downloaded your copy onto your device before your link expires.